Lawanda has posted a movie meme!
1. One movie that made you laugh:
Young Frankenstein. Blucher!
2. One movie that made you cry:
Billy Elliot, among many others. I don’t want to spoil the ending, but his dad’s face right at the end gets me every time. I kind of have to dab a bit even talking about it.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
I loved Star Wars. I wanted Luke and Princess Leia to get married. Eek!
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
I could watch The Quiet Man over and over until I wore out the DVD player. Maureen O’Hara and John Wayne had real chemistry!
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
Drop Dead Fred. Laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe the first six times I saw it.
6. One movie you hated:
Boys Don’t Cry. It was the big thing that year and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. If I could scrub it from my memory with steel wool and a toothbrush, I surely would.
7. One movie that scared you:
The Others really got me.
8. One movie that bored you:
Rocky Horror Picture Show. This officially makes me irredeemably uncool forever.
9. One movie that made you happy:
Pride and Prejudice. *Mmmm*
10. One movie that made you miserable:
I was pregnant with the Bear when we rented Black Hawk Down. It was so cruel and awful and I knew the ending was not going to be a happy one. I left the room to sob and be sick halfway through and never finished it.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Saving Private Ryan. See #10. I’ve learned my lesson.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
C.K. Dexter Haven in The Philadelphia Story.
13. The last movie you saw:
Dan in Real Life. It was actually a pretty cute movie until the ending which shows us all how teens and children are wise and all-knowing and adults are really dolts who bumble and are doomed to failure until the kids step in and show the way. I loathe movies like that.
14. The next movie you hope to see:
The Happening. I heart M. Night Shyamalan.